OUR COVID-SAFE POLICY/PLAN
At Making Strides we take pride in providing a safe and welcoming space for all; more recently this has involved measures relating directly to maintaining a Covid-safe environment.
The following policy is in place at Making Strides and is constantly being update to match current government restrictions and recommendations:
- Temperature check and hand sanitation for all arriving to our facility
- Digital record of all clients who have entered the facility for pre-booked sessions
- Manual record of all carers, family or friends who have entered the facility
- All visitors are asked a Covid Questionnaire – regarding current QLD government declared hot-spots, flu like signs or symptoms etc.
- All surfaces are disinfected immediately after contact and have a thorough professional clean twice weekly
- We strictly adhere to government guidelines and have staff constantly monitoring updates
For further information regarding the current health rules and regulations or visiting Queensland, please refer to www.covid19.qld.gov.au